Cook With Us – Peach Cheesecake
The sun has finally arrived, warmer than ever, and brings with it many new summer and tasty recipes, which will bring us a fresh breath in these hot summer days.
Today we want to present a review of the classic cheesecake. Let’s see how to prepare this tasty peach cheesecake.
- Some simply biscuits
- A handful of almonds
- 250 gr of spreadable cheese
- 250 gr of fresh cream
- Some peaches
Our idea is to present the dessert in small glasses, so this will be the process.
- First of all chop some biscuits and almonds together, and create a base of about one centimeter in each shot glass.
- Whip the sweetened cream with an electric whisk.
- Once the cream is whipped, gently add the spreadable cheese and a few small cubes of peaches and mix with a whisk until a thick and uniform cream is obtained.
- Decorate the glasses with some peach slices and, if desired, a mint leaf.
Fast, easy and tasty! Enjoy!
Stay tuned with us.