Cook With Us – Chicken & Avocado Salad With Ginger Sauce
- 250 gr roast chicken meat or cooked chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 100 gr fresh ginger
- 50 gr parsley
- Half a lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Fray the chicken meat and collect it in a bowl.
- Peel the ginger and grate it, then squeeze the pulp in your hands and pour the juice into a small different bowl. Add the juice of 1/2 lemon, 60 g of oil, a pinch of salt and the parsley and blend with an immersion mixer to obtain a sauce.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the central bone, then peel it and cut the avocado pulp into cubes of about 2/3 cm.
- Season the chicken with the ginger sauce and complete it with chunks of avocado.
- As desired, you can also add the peeled lemon slices.
Stay tuned with us.