Our Recipes – Watermelon Pizza With Fruit
Watermelon pizza with fruit and yogurt is a typical summer recipe, very colorful and scenographic. Watermelon pizza is very simple and quick to prepare.
- 1 slice of watermelon
- 1 kiwi
- 50 ml of white yogurt
- 200 gr of blueberries
- 200 gr of raspberries ( or red currants, according to taste )
- 200 gr of blackberries
- mint leaves
- To prepare the watermelon pizza with fresh fruit and yogurt, start by carefully washing the fresh fruit, then let it dry.
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into slices.
- Place the watermelon on a cutting board, and make a slice of watermelon perfectly circular with a thickness of about 3-4 cm.
- Divide the circle of watermelon into 8 slices of the same size and place them on pizza plates.
- At this point, start stuffing the watermelon. Spread the white yogurt on the slices of watermelon. You can use whole, low-fat or fruit yogurt.
- Decorate each slice with fresh fruit to taste. Start by placing the kiwi slices first, and then decorate with blackberries, blueberries and raspberries ( or red currants).
- Let the watermelon pizza cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Before serving, decorate the watermelon pizza with some mint leaves.
- Ready to taste!
Stay tuned with us.