Our Recipes – Avocado For Aperitif
A very simple recipe for your tasty appetizers.
- 2 avocado
- 25 / 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ml balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the central bone.
- Remove the peel (if you are not an expert you can help with a spoon).
- Start pouring the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients creating an emulsion.
- Cut the avocado pulp into cubes of about 2/3 cm.
- Add the avocado cubes in the bowl together with emulsion obtained previously and mix a little more, trying not to ruin the avocado cubes.
- Ready to taste.
Stay tuned with us.